Rose and Scotty discuss their approaches to year end reviews, reflecting on what has been and planning for what is to come.
Some questions we ask ourselves:
- What did I do this year that was awesome?
- Why did that work so well?
- What do I want to do next year?
- What could I have improved from this year?
- How might I improve that?
- What did I learn this year?
- What mistakes did I make?
- What habits need time and attention?
- What’s already planned for next year?
- What am I excited about?
Other things we mention and love:
- Cortex Theme System
- Nested Folders episode 2, Non-Zero Day (please excuse the early day podcast proof of concept-level audio quality)
- The Personal Retreat Handbook, by Mike Schmitz
If you enjoy Nested Folders, we’d love your support as a subscriber of Unnested Folders, where we produce monthly bonus supporter-only episodes to discuss and try to help solution listener questions and challenges. Thanks everyone!