Rose and Scotty talk about creating structure in the course of a pandemic, or in any kind of context where lines between activities can blur because of environmental factors or not changing physical spaces.
Some things we mention and love:
- Day One
- Scotty’s journaling stack
- Learn Klingon
- Automators #47: The Daily Brief
- Nested Folders episode 21: Boundaries
- Nested Folders episode 16: The Maker and the Manager
- Getting Things Done trigger list
If you enjoy Nested Folders, we’d love your support as a subscriber of Unnested Folders, where we produce monthly bonus supporter-only episodes to discuss and try to help solution listener questions and challenges. Thanks everyone!