Rose and Scotty get to what is hopefully the last in our tragically numbered series on our coverage of the Getting Things Done (GTD) methodology, which is Engage (or Do). We talk about the act of getting in to execution, using this act to prove out or improve the preceding part of the workflow, and what the mindset of doing can accomplish in terms of life and your system.
Things we mention and love:
- Nested Folders Episode 28: GTD Workflow Part 1, Capture
- Nested Folders Episode 29: GTD Workflow Part II, Clarify/Process and Organize
- Nested Folders Episode 32: GTD Workflow Part III/IV: Review
- Know where your towel is, care of Hitchhiker’s Guide to the Galaxy Fandom Wiki
- Debt-snowball method
- GTD Weekly Review audio program
If you enjoy Nested Folders, we’d love your support as a subscriber of Unnested Folders, where we produce monthly bonus supporter-only episodes to discuss and try to help solution listener questions and challenges. Thanks everyone!