Rose and Scotty discuss what it can be like to introduce a Getting Things Done (GTD) system in to your life, as well as ways to think about the system you have and ways to continuously improve it.
Things we mention and love:
- Getting Things Done
- Nested Folders Episode 28: GTD Workflow Part I, Capture
- Nested Folders Episode 29: GTD Workflow Part II, Clarify/Process and Organize
- Nested Folders Episode 32: GTD Workflow Part III/IV: Review
- Nested Folders Episode 33: GTD Workflow Part IV/V: Do/Engage
- Hipster PDA
- Nested Folders Episode 34: Fire Inspection Unnested
- Nested Folders Episode 7: How to Do Productivity With Others (Who May or May Not)
If you enjoy Nested Folders, we’d love your support as a subscriber of Unnested Folders, where we produce monthly bonus supporter-only episodes to discuss and try to help solution listener questions and challenges. Thanks everyone!