Rose and Scotty discuss how we manage through feelings of overwhelm, how we think about overwhelm, and reflect of strategies to prevent overwhelm.
Things we mention and love:
- Nested Folders Episode 15: Staying on the Rails
- Nested Folders Episode 14: You’ve Got to Have a Plan
- Nested Folders Episode 5: How We Weekly Review
- Nested Folders Episode 13: The Year End Review
- Nested Folders Episode 9: Professional and Personal
- X-Wing design Moleskine day per page notebook
If you enjoy Nested Folders, we’d love your support as a subscriber of Unnested Folders, where we produce monthly bonus supporter-only episodes to discuss and try to help solution listener questions and challenges. Thanks everyone!
Dennis Kovacich says
I didn’t hear you mention the X-Wing Moleskine day planner, but I can’t forgive the following sentence in their description: “This 12-Month Daily Planner features the beloved X-Wing that Luke lifts out of the swamp using the Force, along with the quote from the movie.” In case you’ve forgotten, Luke wasn’t able to lift it more than an inch or two, after which it settled further down. Yoda then lifted it out of the swamp.