Rose and Scotty, in their continuing and unnumbered series of episodes examining Getting Things Done (GTD) best practices, discuss the GTD horizons of focus, what they mean, and how they apply to define life and work.
Things we mention and love:
- Nested Folders Episode 13: The Year End Review
- Nested Folders Episode 14: You’ve Got to Have a Plan
- Mike Schmitz’s Personal Retreat Handbook (12 Week Year)
Previous Nested Folders GTD series episodes:
- Episode 28: GTD Workflow Part I, Capture
- Episode 29: GTD Workflow Part II, Clarify/Process and Organize
- Episode 32: GTD Workflow Part III/IV: Review
- Episode 33: GTD Workflow Part IV/V: Do/Engage
- Episode 35: Installing GTD
If you enjoy Nested Folders, we’d love your support as a subscriber of Unnested Folders, where we produce monthly bonus supporter-only episodes to discuss and try to help solution listener questions and challenges. Thanks everyone!